Thursday, April 1, 2010

Forever Spring


When spring comes around every year, there are many different opinions from everyone around. The main disadvantage to spring is the polen on the cars, houses, and everything that is outside. To me, I love the weather during spring but I hate the allergies it causes me to have.



Some people have such bad allergies that during spring, they have to get shots daily and possibly have to stay inside all of the time. Polen is very hard to clean up and hard to keep cleaned up.



On the nature walks during school, we all notice the trees' mostly changing colors. On the top of the tress they turn gold and now all of the leaves are coming back. Soon the leaves will change to yellow, orange and many other beautiful colors. All the flowers are blooming and also changing colors.



Spring time is one of my most favorite seasons even though my allergies might disagree. I love the beautiful colors and smells. The colors of everything just brighten my day and make me a happier person.

No comments:

Post a Comment