Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prom night

As I look around at all the bright sequened dressed girls and the handsom guys with their clean, fitted suits, I realize that it's already prom season. Once everyone gets all dressed up, we have a few pictures taken down at the pond by Lyon College. All of the girls come together and pose for a group picture as the guys watch and stare impatiently for the night to be over. Eating Josie's Steak House, we all are in the process of making memories and filling our stomachs for the long night of dancing ahead.

Once my friends and I arrive at our prom, we walk in together and began our mission of dancing as much as we can. The picture of everyone all together and dancing with the beautiful gowns and tux's will never leave my thoughts.

After prom is over, my parents cook breakfast for my friends and I and we all stay up the whole night playing games and hanging out together. Since prom is known to be one of the biggest party nights, all of my friends and I stay out of trouble and have a good, fun night just hanging out and enjoying our time remembering everything that happens.

Prom night..Here I come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment